Dec 19, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012





Being that it's almost Christmas I thought I share my Christmas wish list with you guys. I think I got a little cared a long the way. I know that I won;t get all that I want on her or probably not any of it either way I'll be okay.

  1. Sports Apparel- I'd say for about four years now I've been really into sports. It started with basketball and now football. These are a few jersey's I would love to have in my collection. Basically to understand I'm a Nuggets and Broncos fan for life, D Howard is my favorite player in the NBA and then R. Westbrook is a player I strongly like behind Howard.
  2. Shoes- Riding boots, Vans Sk8-Hi platform, Coltrane boots by Jeffrey Campbell, and Cowboy boots. I'm crazy over boots right now.
  3. Electronics & Hair products/tools- New iPad, curlformers , carol's daughter hair products. 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment