Jan 1, 2013

Kardashian Kollection



I have always been annoyed by celebrities turned fashion designer's. I felt that people should sometimes stay in there lane in whatever they do if it's singing or acting etc. So when I heard that the sisters of the Kardashian family were teaming up with Sears to design the Kardashian Kollection, like some I rolled my eyes and wasn't hearing it. It was until recently that I had finally gotten a chance to see it for myself, and too be honest I was totally surprised at what I saw in the collection. It's a nice mix of lounge/casual wear, professional attire, and more dressy/party pieces along with accessories. So I bought one of there logo design shirts from the collection that I love. To find the collection visit your local Sears retailer on website.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment