Sep 24, 2011

My lack of posting

Sorry for my lack of posting but college has consumed most of my life and I have just been plain lazy to post. Just to update you on what's been going on I have joined the Merchandising Society Club which is filled with mostly FMM (fashion merchandising management) majors. In that I'm a social media team member and help run the social network sites for MS. I also work in the student run style shop that is apart of MS and LOVE IT!!! If you are in the New York City area please visit the store in A building at Fashion Institute of Technology anyone is welcome to come. Trust me I will definitely try to post a lot more, but as for now bare with me. One more thing I may be on tumblr a whole lot more at times http://bohemianprincess.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment