Jun 24, 2011

Va$htie Kola 's Downtown Style Apartment








The latest subject of Refinery29‘s apartment style profiles is overall “it” girl Vashtie Kola. You may know her as any of these titles or maybe some combination or perhaps all, but she has worn many hats in the hip-hop and fashion industries including director, producer, designer, brand ambassador, creative consultant, and vintage enthusiast. Peek into her East Village NYC apartment and the accompanying interview highlighting her newest projects, inspiration and style icons, plus her local picks for dancing and drinks

To Read Interview Here

Vashtie is one of my many inspirations in fashion and everything that she does. I love her apartment and it gives me some ideas as to how I want my New York apartment to look like, but with my own personal touches. She is the woman every man dreams of. Lol 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great post I like her appartment too
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she rocksssss B-)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww!!!she is amazing what a swagger!! =D<3

    ReplyDelete